If you're a premium member and wish to forward your Google Domain to your Clippings.me page, follow these instructions:
- Sign in to Google Domains.
- Select the name of your domain.
- Open the Menu Menu.
- Click DNS.
- Scroll to Custom resource records.
- In the “@” field, enter the subdomain of the web address you want to use with your Clippings.me page, such as, “www.”
- Click the “A” field dropdown and select CNAME.
- In the “Domain name” field, enter secured.clippings.me
- In Clippings.me, enter your domain in the Domains setup panel and click to verify (you may need to wait 30 mins for the domain information to propogate).
If you experience problems, please email us and we'll be happy to help!