Domain forwarding is available to Clippings.me Premium members only.
To connect clippings.me to GoDaddy, you can either grant us account access to do it for you (recommended), or set it up yourself.
1) Grant account access to Clippings.me.
Visit godaddy.com/help/give-others-godaddy-account-access-12376 to learn how to allow others access to your domain. account. Then, grant email@example.com access (under name you can put Clippings) to your account and file a support ticket for the connection.
2) Do it yourself.
Here is a step by step guide on how to setup your domain with Godaddy.
1) Open the domain in your account and select "Manage DNS" as seen here:
2) Click on the 'ADD' link and then in the "Type" dropdown select CNAME. Set the host to be 'www' (without quotes) and points to should be 'secured.clippings.me' (without quotes). Click Save and it should appear like this:
3) Scroll down and in the bottom right is a section called "Forwarding". Click on ADD as seen below.
4) Change the forward to pulldown to be https:// and in the box next to it enter www.yourdomain.com (be sure to include the www and change yourdomain.com to whatever your domain is). Leave the rest of the settings the same and click Save. Here is how it should look:
5) After you've done that, you can log into clippings.me, select 'Domains' from the menu at the top right, and enter your domain name (i.e. www.yourname.com) in there. With the CNAME correctly added to GoDaddy, the system should allow you to save the new domain and your new address will be working.
If you need help, email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a support ticket.